These are not get rich quick schemes, but genuine work from home jobs. You will likely have to put in 40+ hours a week to see an income. That’s still no guarantee, these are simply ideas that I have seen work for others.
- Blogging. Yes, some people earn a living doing what I’m doing. It takes a lot of time and commitment. In order to earn money blogging you must have affiliates or a product that you’re selling. Ebooks do well.
- Crafts. Can you sew, knit, crochet, or something else? Then you can probably make things and either sell them online or at fairs and festivals. You probably won’t become a millionaire, but one weekend a month just might pay the light bill.
- Handyman or cleaning service. Are you good with your hands? Try starting a handyman service. Like cleaning? A lot of people are too busy to make repairs, do yard work, etc. Or they can’t or simply don’t want to do it. I hate cleaning and would gladly pay someone else if I was able. Lol
- Selling wares from your homestead. Check your local laws on this one. You may be able to sell eggs, cheese, produce, and soap that you have made on your homestead. A lot of people where I live love to support local farmers!
- Direct sales. Do your research and find one that hasn’t been done to death. There are unique ones out there and if you market it right you can earn an income. I have a friend on Facebook who not only is able to stay home, BUT her husband is able to stay home, too.
- Freelance. There are tons of ideas on Fiverr. You can check it out at the link below. If you make a purchase I earn a small commission at no cost to you.
This is a short list compared to what’s out there. There are websites and ebooks out there that only deal with this subject. Who knows, maybe you will be able to quit your day job and work from your homestead.
Let me know what you do from home! I love hearing new and creative ideas!